Do you want to know how to join the Freemasons in the Upminster area of Essex?
How do you become a Freemason and be part of a unique worldwide charitable organisation?
Do you want to find out more about becoming a Freemason?
There is a simple answer to these questions, all you have to do is to look at this page which contains an interesting and informative brochure on the subject, that will tell you a little more about what we do, then browse the pages on this site and if you are still interested, we could have have an informal chat to discuss the next steps you may wish to take. My details are listed below. It is that easy.
So, if you think you may like to join a Masonic Lodge, why not consider joining us at Heath Park?
New Members: We are always looking for prospective candidates, so if you are interested in Masonry and thinking of joining a Masonic Lodge in Essex, then Heath Park might be the one for you, just contact us either through Text, E-mail or telephone to obtain more information and arrange an informal meeting, normally at the Upminster Masonic Centre.
Freemasonry is many different things to its members but above all it is about friendship. You may not know anyone who is a Freemason - don't worry that is the purpose of this Masonic Lodge website - hopefully you now feel at home and we have answered a few of your questions.
We welcome anyone, from any walk of life, as a member as long as they meet the following requirements and we look forward to welcoming them into the wonderful world of Freemasonry which we all enjoy and we are sure you will too.
1. I have never been convicted by a Court of any offence
2. I have never been the subject of a finding of dishonest or disgraceful conduct
3. I have never been disciplined by any professional, trade or other tribunal
4. I am not awaiting the outcome of proceedings against me before a criminal court or a professional, trade or other tribunal
5. I am not, to the best of my knowledge, the subject of any criminal, professional, trade or other investigation.